Bible Point: Jesus gives us hope
Memory Verse: “O Lord, you alone are my hope.” Psalm 71:5
Bible Point: Jesus gives us courage
Memory Verse: “Take courage. I am here!” Matthew 14:27
Bible Point: Jesus gives us direction
Memory Verse: “He will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:6
Bible Point: Jesus gives us love
Memory Verse: “We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us.” 1 John 3:16
Bible Point: Jesus gives us his power
Memory Verse: “Our great power is from God, not from ourselves.” 2 Corinthians 4:7
We are so excited you will be joining us at DISCOVERY Camp TLC!
- Sign-In & Sign-Out
An authorized adult must sign campers in and out at the Check-In Center (Spelunker Station) daily. We release campers only to the authorized adults which you listed on your brochure. For safety reasons, we may ask for a picture ID.
- Campers may be signed in at 7:50 am. Please make sure campers are picked up no later than 1:10 pm (half day) or 5:00 pm (full day).
Everyone Please Bring
- A water bottle labeled with camper’s full name every day.
- A lunch (EXCEPT 3rd-5th grade half day campers) Sorry, no microwaves or refrigerators are available.
- Any items listed for your assigned elective. Please label ALL items with full name.
- Any medications your child will need. These must be in original bottles with prescription information. Parent will need to check in with the Camp Nurse on Monday morning to pass on all necessary information.
Other Important information
- Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon.
- Wear and send Sunscreen! Especially for outside electives.
- Stay informed by picking up the Cairn Chronicle every day.
- Due to the complexity of the elective process, electives may not be changed.
- If you need to pick up your camper early, please come to the main TLC Check-In (Spelunker Station). If your camper needs to be picked up within the last hour of the day, we request that it be done BEFORE 4:00 pm to ensure the security of our campus.
- Friday, June 26 at 7:00-9:00 pm is our Mother Lode Celebration closing program for campers and families.