TREK Camp TLC Daily News

Camp TLC 2014 - TREK - web4Totally Radical Extraordinary Kids!

We are very excited to have you and your family join the animal antics at TREK Camp TLC! Keep well informed of the TREK events by picking up your copy of the Creature Connection at the Check-In Center (otherwise known this week as the “Ranger Station”) each morning or by following the links below.

This Weeks Lessons:

Day 1 Bible Point: Even when you’re left out…Jesus loves you!
Memory Verse: I am with you always, even to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:20)
Creature Connection DAY 1

Day 2 Bible Point:Even though you’re different…Jesus loves you!
Memory Verse: For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:10)
Creature Connection DAY 2

Day 3 Bible Point: Even when you don’t understand…Jesus loves you!
Memory Verse: Do to others as you would like them to do to you. (Luke 6:31)
Creature Connection DAY 3

Day 4 Bible Point: Even though you do wrong…Jesus loves you!
Memory Verse: God…loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. (1 John 4:10)
Creature Connection DAY 4

Day 5 Bible Point: Even when you’re afraid…Jesus loves you!
Memory Verse: Don’t be afraid…Take courage. I am here! (Matthew 14:27)
Creature Connection DAY 5

Pay Balance if you have paid deposit
This entry was posted in Events. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to “TREK Camp TLC Daily News”

1. Christine says:

I just learned of this program last night and was wondering if my 10 year old daughters were eligible.
    We homeschool…so technically they will be entering 6th grade in September.
    Sounds like some thing they’d completely enjoy.
    Christine

2. Kim says:

Unfortunately, TREK Camp TLC is specifically for kids entering 1st through 5th Grade in the 2014-15 school year.
    Your girls are welcome to check out our Middle School program at Trinity Church. They can attend Middle School Summer camp and other activities with other girls their grade!

Thank you for your inquiry!

3. Monica says:

we just heard about this camp and I have my oldest daughter that we do homeschool and I would love her and my nephew to go to the camp, both are going to be in first grade in september. my question is, do you offer scholarship or any discount for low income families? we would like to sign them for the half days.

thanks
    monica

• Kim says:

Monica,
      Yes we do. Please sign them up right away as it is getting close. You can do so online and pay the deposit. I will send you information about scholarships via email once we get your information!
      Thank you!

4. Ben wahl says:

Hello, I was hoping it isn’t too late for my little girl. It would mean a great deal for her to participate. Can I register online? Are there any openings? Please help.

• children says:

Ben,
      There is still room for your camper at TREK Camp TLC! We ask that anyone who has not registered yet stop by the church to fill out all of the forms we need in order for your child to attend. We are open from 8:00 am-5:00 pm every weekday, and look forward to seeing you here soon!

5. Amanda says:

Please help me, my child went to this camp ever since she was 6 years old. Now that she will be in 6th grade next year. Could she become a staff or even a volunteer. If she can how. Please help

6. Kim says:

Unfortunately, we don’t have 6th grade kids help at Camp TLC.

Amanda is welcome to attend our Middle School Summer Camp called “Camp Pondo.” It is an overnight camp for 6th-8th grade. Amanda will probably know some of the other Middle School kids from Camp TLC!

We will miss Amanda this year!
    Once Amanda is in High School, she can sign up to serve as a counselor!

Thank you for your question!